1. How do you perceive fashion and style?
Fashion changes but style is your individuality. Its what defines you.
2. What inspired you to become a Fashion Designer?
We felt there is a need in the market for branded shoes and handbags. However, the high-end brands are too expensive for everyone to buy as a regular feature. Hence the market is overstuffed with fake brands. Replicas kill the very essence of fashion. Hence to cater to those who want branded wear that are affordable, we brought in original brands that are not high-end yet famous. Aldo, Zara, Jessica Simpson, Dune etc. are all daily-wear brands which is the need of the day in the Pakistani market.
3. How do you stay up to date with fashion?
Follow the fashion scene and wear what I like from it.
4. Which fashion gurus your ideal?
5. Kindly share with us what projects are you working on?
We are currently dealing in branded shoes and handbags. We also have many exciting projects in the pipeline scheduled soon this year.
6. Where do you see your label in the next 5 years?
On every Pakistani woman’s Facebook page. We see Enchante as a reliable brand where our woman KNOWS that she would get what she had set out to buy.
7. Is customer’s criticism any help in making creative designs?
Absolutely. We take criticism as a positive message our customers convey to us. It’s our path for improvement and growing in a better direction.
Designer duo Farhia & Sadaf exclusive interview about their career, education, personal goals and much more is just right here for his fans.