Dubai is one of the cities enjoying high demand for real estate. As a magnet for foreigners, and at prices reasonably lower than other similar high-profile destinations in the world, there is no surprise that the real estate business is booming.
More so, the economy has made it easy for the extremely affluent, and the average man to find something decent, beautiful, and worth the money. This and many more are some of the side attractions of the real estate business in Dubai.
Villas vs. High Rise Suites
Wondering if opting for a villa or an apartment in one of the skyscrapers would do? Please understand that there is no general rule. You can get apartments within a community with a great view; from one bedroom to even 5 bedrooms, and you can as well get a villa of only two (2) bedrooms. If you desire a more quiet and private life, then, you should opt for a villa as they often come with more privacy and are away from the noise of the main city.
Here are the best places to rent or buy a villa in Dubai.
Top 5 places to rent or buy a villa in Dubai
- Arabian Ranches
The Arabian Ranches is earmarked for lavish villas and a calm aura. Positioned right at the edge of Dubai, towards the dessert, residents of the Arabian Ranches are insulated from the tumult of the city yet, provided with ample recreational facilities. Construction is ongoing in the area and you can easily procure an off-plan deal from the developers or rent/ buy an already completed villa.
- Downtown Dubai
This is one of the most highly-priced communities in Dubai. It houses the Burj Khalifa and many famous Dubai edifices. You may have to ready your pockets before launching an attempt to buy/ rent because properties in this area are not cheap. However, it is the most bubbling place in town where you can find relaxation spots and just about everything that makes life more comfortable.
- The Springs
The springs cost slightly lesser than Downtown Dubai. It is adapted for couples and family use. It has a calm environment with lakes, greens, and lawns, with interesting and exciting places to lounge. The Springs is also gated and well-positioned for family hangouts. There are thousands of villas in this community with differing prices and facilities.
- Palm Jumeirah
Properties in Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Village Circle, and the Jumeirah Lake Towers are in high demand. You cannot go wrong with a villa in any of these locations as you would be purchasing property in the middle of the town where all the great events and great kinds of stuff are happening. The selling point for these areas is the impeccable skyscrapers, the breathtaking view of the horizon, and the amazing heights of everything to has ever been built there.
- Business Bay
There is no dull moment in Dubai Business Bay where the buzz of businesses collides with the serenity of quiet life. You can get a lovely villa in this part of the town, but your pockets should be ready for the shake. Properties in Business bay are highly-priced as it is one of the expensive locations to buy real estate from, but it is certainly worth the hype. You can also easily link up with other crucial locations in Dubai and also access banks and essential service providers.
- Dubai Marina
Finally, let’s close this list with Dubai Marina, one of the most popular locations to live in. Dubai Marina has an array of magnets, its busy streets, beautiful skyscraper, and a host of gated communities. If you can get a villa in the area, then you are amongst some of the lucky property owners.
Other locations where you can get decent villas include; Emirate Hills, Dubai Hills, and even Mirdiff. All you have to do is put an eye on the market for the kinds of villas you want and the attached speculations.
What to Expect from a villa in Dubai
According to Ax Capital villas in Dubai are in high demand due to their unique layout and impeccable luxury. People who opt for villas often want to live a private life and stay away from the overactive centers. Dubai villas take the ordinary features and magnify them to depict opulence and splendor. Here’s something to expect in a villa in Dubai:
- A standalone building – it may be fenced or not, but most villas have an independent detached building. Each is often complemented with a walkway or lawn or both as the case may be. You can drive in without any interference, and your parking space is yours alone, so no need to source for space.
- A Private Pool – swimming pools are one of the side attractions in most high-profile homes in Dubai. Some apartments in sky-high buildings have private pools too but nothing beats a villa with its pool attached.
- Expensive Bathrooms: your day is never complete without a relaxing bath in the evening. Villas have exorbitant baths and relaxation sections within the home.
- A Game House: How about a game house, Tennis court, or mini-golf course. This allows you to chase away boredom without stepping a foot out of your property.
- A beachfront: Nothing beats a villa positioned right before or beside a beach. It means owners can easily plan an evening under the bare sky, or lounge there without losing a dime.
- State of the Art home Decors: Villas are one step ahead in aesthetics and designs. You are most likely to encounter a breathtaking view in a villa than at a joint building or community skyscrapers. Etc.
The list is endless. Due to how well furnished and designed villas are, they are usually quite costly with the least being valued at millions of AED. However, despite this, the report shows that the demand for villas in Dubai has increased since the Coronavirus lockdown because people now appreciate the more comfortable packages and luxurious homes.