- 2 kg mango pulp
- 2 kg. sugar
- 1 litre water
- 2 g. potassium meta bicarbonate
- 25 g. citric acid
- Place mango pulp and water in a blender and blend well. Keep aside in a glass bowl.
- Boil 2 cups of water and sugar in a saucepan. Simmer about 15 minutes or until thick syrup is formed. Put aside to cool.
- Mix together the mango mixture, sugar syrup, potassium meta bicarbonate and citric acid in a large glass bowl and stir well with a plastic spoon. Store in sterilized glass bottles.
- To serve, Add some crushed ice to the individual glasses, pour 4-6 tablespoons of the juice and dilute to taste with cold water.
This summer enjoy the Mango Squash!