- 1 X 1.25 kg Chicken
- 3 teaspoons Tandoori mix
- 3 teaspoons Green masala paste
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3 teaspoons Sesame oil
- 3 teaspoons Ground rice
- 1/2 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Water
- Cut chicken into serving pieces.
- Score diagonally with a sharp knife by cutting through the skin and flesh halfway to the bone.
- Then combine all the remaining ingredients and rub it all over the chicken and into all the cuts.
Let it marinate for 30-35 minutes.
- Chicken can be covered and marinated overnight in the refrigerator if preferred.
- Preheat grill and put the chicken on the rack with the skin downwards.
- Position the rack to the furthest pout from the heat and grill for 10-15 minutes.
- Turn the chicken over and grill for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice or any of the Indian breads, together with a sambal or raita.
Enjoy Grilled Masala Chicken Recipe.