2 cups boiled pasta, of any small shape
2 tbsp butter, melted
1/2 cup sweet corn
1/2 cup cashew nuts
1 shredded capsicum
3 green onions, thinly sliced
1 cup cooked boneless chicken, diced
1/2 cup sprouted beans, slightly boiled
1/2 cup peas, boiled
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp soya sauce
1/4 cup white sugar
1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Pre-heat the oven to 175°c. In a large bowl, mix the pasta, sweet corn and cashew nuts with melted butter until evenly coated.
2. Spread the mixture in a thin layer on a baking sheet. Bake for eight to 10 minutes in the oven, stirring occasionally, until evenly toasted. Remove from heat and let it cool a bit.
3. In a large bowl toss together the noodle mixture, green onions, chicken, sprouted beans and peas.
4. Prepare the dressing by blending oil, vinegar, soya sauce, sugar, and lemon juice.
5. Pour over salad and toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately or chilled.
Enjoy yummy chicken pasta salad in summers.