1. Knowing event management, is it an inborn talent for you or did you have to learn?
It’s a bit of both actually. I’ve always had good leadership and creative skills and seem to have a knack for knowing how to get everything done to my exacting standards right down to each small detail. But after each event you learn something new which helps you in subsequent events.
2. Having your own event management company established at such a young age, where do you get your drive and ambition from?
I’ve always been very driven to excel at whatever I put my mind to and have always felt the need to challenge myself, pushing myself to work harder.
3. Tell us about ‘Bilal Mukhtar Events & PR’, how you came up with it and the services you offer?
I’ve always been a very socially active person and worked in the media world for quite some time, and thus it seemed natural to me to combine these two interests of mine you could say, and start my own Events and PR Company. We provide complete management and PR services to our clients and do everything parties, corporate events, weddings, fashion shows, launches, PR, etc. We take care of everything and ensure that our clients are showcased in a way that makes them shine the brightest.
4. We’ve heard that you have launched an exclusive ‘Bilal Mukhtar Signature Weddings’, tell us about that?
I’ve always been interested in doing weddings and thought why not give them the complete attention that they deserve, ‘Bilal Mukhtar Signature Weddings’ does everything from the Dholki’s to the Walima and everything in between, each and every detail is covered: the décor, place, food, music, etc. I make sure that my client’s special day is one they will never want to forget.
5. Do you manage ever thing by yourself?
I look after all the different aspects and have teams in place that help me with the smaller details, as some events are too big for just one person alone.
6. What is your biggest fear from competitors?
I just don’t look around for competition, I work hard and pay attention to ensuring that what I do is perfect, look towards the end and not get distracted by other people or what they are doing.
7. The events that you organize are expensive; do you think it is worth it?
Of course I do, the clients gets all the problems taken away and are ensured that they will be taken care of leaving them free to take care of the business side, leaving us to take care of managing and PR using our extensive expertise that they may not have available.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years from now?
I see myself growing and expanding my business more internationally and being bigger and better than ever.
Iâ€™ve always been a very socially active person and worked in the media world for quite some time, and thus it seemed natural to me to combine these two interests of mine you could say, and start my own Events and PR Company.