“Kisay Apna Kahen” highlights the tribulations of a middle-class family. The story revolves around a father who loves his four daughters and takes decisions for their future. Unfortunately these decisions turn out to be all wrong. “Kisay Apna Kahen” focuses on human psychology, greed, love and problems existing in our society.
Starting from 22nd January 2014
- Directed by: Zeeshan
- Written by: Mansoor Mushtaq
- Production by: Hasan Zia
- Cast: Danish Taimoor, Iraj Fatima, Shabbir Jan, Rubina Ashraf, Hasan Niazi, Hiba Ali, Ishita Mehboob and Hasan Ahmed
1. How to Give Your Child Medicine
Convincing your child to take their medicine can be a challenging and memorable part of bringing up because it is tough and cute at the same moment. Not all children are stubborn and uncooperative in terms of doctors and medication.
2. Kids Room Decoration Ideas
Whether itâ€™s a boy or a girl, kidâ€™s room dÃ©cor is as challenging for parents as to convince their child to eat healthy food.
3. Is Pepsi's new "fat-fighting" soda legit?
Is Pepsiâ€™s new 'Fat-fighting Soda' worth your while? Read about the soda and find out if it is really healthy and burns your fat.
4. Are Allergies Good For You?
Food allergy, pollen allergy, wax allergy and other common types of allergies and their effect on women health.
5. The Delicious Temptations For Christmas Celebration
Christmas is the festival of feast and dines out with family which needs to be wonderful and full of happiness, joy and glee. It could be done with little efforts regarding Christmas food ideas.